Followers

Friday 18 March 2016

* B for Beautiful Butterflies *

Welcome back to the 'Alphabet Challenge'.

I'm back this week with Team A and news of our next challenge,
but first a massive 'Thank You' to those of you who joined us 
for our last theme * A for Anything Pink * -
I thought this would be a popular one
and we had 90 gorgeous entries!

So, it was really tough to choose the winners,
and I ended up with a Top 4 
(in numerical order):

# 5 - Janja



# 38 - My Creative Place



# 74 - Patacake


# 87 - Natascha

Congratulations, ladies - 
please feel free to take a copy of our Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

------ ooo ------

Now onto our new theme for the next two weeks
chosen again by me (Jan)

* B for Beautiful Butterflies *

We can't wait to see your interpretations,
but meanwhile here is some gorgeous inspiration
for you from Team A:

JAN

DEANNE


CAZ



TAMMY



EMMA



HELEN



Beautiful DT work as always Ladies! 
To view how the DT have made their projects 
please pop along to their blogs - links are at the top.

------ ooo ------

Now it's over to you - 
please leave your link with the little Blue Frog 
and remember to link your entry back to our blog.
We will be round to visit your blogs over the next fortnight.

Well, that's all from me today - 
I will be back on 1st April
with our Top 3 winners and the next challenge.

Good Luck
The Alphabet Team
xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like my very pink card! Thank you for placing it in the top four-proud to display your blog badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me as a top 4 winner ,congrats to all the winners and I am proud to display your badge
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete