Followers

Thursday 22 April 2010

Z is for............Zebra !

Well, I can hardly believe it, but here we are, at Z ..........again! Can't believe we have been right through the alphabet twice now!


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Lesley and Fifi for their unwavering support through all these weeks, and I'd like to thank everyone who has participated in the challenges , you have made it all worth while :)

This will be the last week that I will be running this challenge blog, as my circumstances have changed somewhat over the last many months, since we started, (for the better!) but it means that I now have less time for crafting. In view of the support that the blog is currently receiving, Lesley has asked to take it over and continue with it. I will remain on the DT, and will make samples as often as I can! 


And so to this final challenge, Z is for Zebra! I have made this card using the drawing that I did for a zebra rubber stamp that I made.


Lesley has completed her lovely set of ATCs with this zebra



And Fifi has used the zebra stamp that I designed for her final beautiful tag.

4 comments:

  1. My "zebra" entry ...
    http://desireeh1.blogspot.com/2010/04/z-is-for-zebra.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fab Zebras this week
    I was ready this time so I have done it .
    thank you Linda , Lesley and Fifi for the challenges and lovely examples
    I have enjoyed doing them for all 52

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge!

    My card can be found HERE!

    ReplyDelete