Followers

Friday 2 September 2011

P for Pretty Pastels

Good morning everyone and thank you to all those who took part in our last challenge, and a special thank you to those who interpreted it correctly - which was ONLY 3 Embellishments (not lots of 3 types lol!) - we saw beautiful work as always.

Our challenge for you this fortnight is  P for Pretty Pastels - we want to see you create your work using pastel colours please.   As we are not a prize or award giving blog we are not as strict as some other challenge blogs need to be, but nevertheless please adhere to the theme when you enter.

Our only rule is no back linking to previous work posted on your blog.  Just to clarify, this means anything before each new challenge date.


Please leave your direct link on Mr. Linky unless he isn't working then please leave a comment in the usual way, thanks.  And thank you for all the lovely comments that are left each week, we do read them!

Here is what our Design Team has created, please visit their blogs for more info, links on right hand side ~


Janet




Lesley


Shaz


Hilde

Sonia


Becky




Emma



Rudlis




Sheena




Tamara






14 comments:

  1. Lovely Dt cards enjoyed challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge and the BEAUTIFUL DT inspiration projects!! :)

    Thanks again, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastels are a little difficult this time of year, but I had some handmade paper that I think fits the bill nicely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice challenege! I am glad I found this blog =] =]

    Keep Krafting!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never use pastels so this was a MAJOR challenge for me. Thanks for the push!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of beautiful cards :)
    I have entered mine :) Thank you for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just notice I made mistake when linking. My number 84 but it takes to Tores blog. I am sorry I did not press the button copy properly. Please delete my entry Asia 84.
    My card:
    http://joannakrog.blogspot.com/2011/09/kartka-ze-stemplem-wg-obrazu-mary.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow beautiful projects and great challenge too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for great inspiration and a fab challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pastel colours. Thankyou for challenge.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning creations by the DT. Such a wonderful variety. Lots of eye candy for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH, I like taking part in challenges. And it doesn't matter if it's prizy or not. Most important to be in the crowd, in this case in creative crowd. :)

    ReplyDelete