Followers

Sunday 9 August 2015

Design Team Call

The Alphabet Challenge blog has been running successfully now for several years and I was lucky enough to take over ownership in April 2015. We have a small team of dedicated designers, but as DT members come and go, I am now looking to extend the design team further.

So, if you would like to venture into the world of designing, here's what I am looking for:

Several enthusiastic crafters 
to join our team.


The challenge rules can be found on the sidebar. 



The term will be for six months initially 
with a view to extend.


You will need to be an active blogger and 
social networker, and be able to make and post 
1 project every month on Fridays 
to meet challenge deadlines.


Each team member will be required to 
comment on challenge entries 
and will be allocated commenting numbers.


We have no fancy DT incentives to offer, this is a non-prize giving blog, but the Design Team will choose a ‘Top 3’ who will all receive a ‘Winner’s badge’ to proudly display on their own blog.  I am simply looking for people who are as passionate about crafting as I am who can commit to the above terms and no previous design team experience is necessary

If you would like to apply please send me an e-mail at jaybe63@hotmail.co.uk and tell me a bit about yourself, why you would like to join us and a link to your blog..

The DT call is open until Sunday 30th August and I will announce the new team members shortly after.

Good Luck, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in the DT team, http://stampingvickisvisions.blogspot.com/ I love stamping, card making and using all my supplies on different kinds of projects Vicki

    ReplyDelete